OUR MOST COST EFFECTIVE PLAY-OUT SOLUTION YET!AV-PLAYBACK E1
Back to Basics Approach
E1 may be our lowest cost media playout solution, however, it still provides many of the important features needed to insure a successful event.
Everything needed for operation is contained in one easy to follow resizable window.
The Little Engine That Could
In order to offer such an inexpensive, playout solution, some sacrifices had to be made such as an independent preview engine, multiple layers, and any crossfading transitions. However, this streamlining did enable us to create an extremely reliable GDI based video engine that will not suffer from possible system compatibility issues sometimes associated with DirectX based graphic renderers. It is also incredibly efficient in its use of available system resources enabling you to still playback very high-resolution videos smoothly even on lower cost and less powerful laptops.
- As Promised though E1 is still an application designed for professional use, providing features like clip linking, looping with the ability to set the maximum number of iterations, auto freeze, as well as the ability to save user notes.
- High Performance Media Buffering: Considering the wide range of varying capabilities a users computer might be equipped with, E1 provides two different ways to manage how the app utilizes system memory.
The default option is to pre-buffer ahead of time all media elements contained in the playlist. This provides the highest level of agility and smoothness of playback when needing to aggressively make rapid selections all while media is playing. However, the price paid for that agility is much more of ram memory is absorbed meaning your computer needs to be well equipped with at least 8 to 16GB of RAM.
For systems that are not as well equipped, you can opt to not pre-buffer. In this situation, each clip is only loaded when selected. This dramatically reduces the amount of system memory needed. Although there is a downside to this, in that it requires more time between selections to load media into memory. It is only recommended that option only is utilized if only occasional playing of media files and there is ample time in between to set for your next cue.
- Custom Pixel Spaces: By default, the program pixel space conforms directly with the dimensions of the assigned output display, but you can also choose to extend that space and span across multiple displays. This is accomplished internally and does not require any other outboard devices. All you need to have is a multi-output graphics GPU as part of your computer.
- In-Sync Backup: E1 offers the easiest setup of a backup unit yet. Just have both computers share the same network assign one as the primary and other as the backup. Open each, click on one button, and now anything performed on the primary will be mimicked on the backup as well. This includes even the automatic transfer of media files from one machine to the other.
- Remote Command Listener: Open its UDP packet listener and E1 conforms perfectly with our AVP Connectionless Protocol enabling operation via any third party device that can transmit custom ethernet command strings.
- HyperDeck Emulation: Following in tradition of its bigger brothers E1 can connect seamlessly with any Blackmagic ATEM switcher. When on the same network as the ATEM, you can than go into the switcher’s HyperDeck control panel, assign AVP’s IP address and the switcher will see it as if it were another available HyperDeck. Now you can take advantage of the switcher’s auto play feature This feature automatically instructs AVP to play anytime the assigned input is selected.
Product successfully added to your cart.
FEEDS FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGES
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts